To utilise the functionality of our website to the most productive level we use “cookies”, in order to recognise you during your next visit. Your browser saves the cookie on the hard drive on your computer. To protect your privacy our cookies do not contain any personal information. This ensures that the data does not give any information about your person and that it is anonymous. Most of the browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can certainly visit our website without cookies. If you do not wish the saving of cookies on your hard drive, you can select “no acceptance of cookies” in your browser. Please note browser setting vary from application to application. Please refer to your help notes within your browser settings.
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user’s computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
Are Cookies Enabled in my Browser?
To check whether your browser is configured to allow cookies, visit the Cookie checker. This page will attempt to create a cookie and report on whether or not it succeeded.
For information on how to enable or disable cookies, see ‘Enabling cookies‘.
For information on how to delete cookies, see ‘Deleting cookies‘.
Managing cookies in your browser
Most modern browsers will allow you to:
- See what cookies you’ve got and delete them on an individual basis.
- Block third party cookies.
- Block cookies from particular sites.
- Block all cookies from being set.
- Delete all cookies when you close your browser.
You should be aware that any preferences will be lost if you delete cookies. This also includes where you have opted out from cookies, as this requires an opt-out cookie to be set. Also, if you block cookies completely many websites will not work properly and some functionality on these websites will not work at all.
Data collection and handling
If your web-browser automatically sends data like time and datum of access, URL of the referring site, recalled data, amount of data sent, type and version of the browser, system software as well as your IP-address, the data will be analysed for statistical purposes in order to improve the website. Any additional data will only be collected if the information is optional, for example during an enquiry or registration.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this) or by clicking the cookie settings option on the initial popup. Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Login related cookies
- Orders processing related cookies
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Do know that Airport Hopper does not sell the information collected by cookies, nor do we divulge said information to third parties, except where required by law. Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.