The Airport Hopper Team are delighted to confirm that you can avail of the Tax Saver Scheme with us.
What is it?
Quite simply it’s a great way of saving money for both Employees and Employers! It was introduced by the Revenue Commission as a way of encouraging people to use Public Transport. Employees can save up to 40% on their Annual or Monthly Transport Ticket and Employees can save up to 10& in PRSI. ** Deductions depend on the Contribution Class i.e. your Tax Rate.
Good for the Pocket and the Environment too!
Tickets on offer
- Maynooth Route : €2000
- Tallaght Route : €1800
- Purchasing your ticket via Tax Saver can save you up to €960 on your ticket! Click HERE to see how much you can save with a yearly ticket.
- Maynooth Route (Serving Maynooth, Leixlip, Lucan, Liffey Valley and the N4 Footpass at Palmerstown)
- Tallaght Route (Serving Tallaght, Clondalkin, Liffey Valley and the N4 Footpass at Palmerstown)
Please note that this is the full price before any tax deductions have been made. The Airport Hopper will issue your Tax Saver ticket on receipt of payment from your employer. Your employer recovers the cost of your ticket as a salary sacrifice (payroll deduction) and therefore will save on their portion of PRSI. Win Win – we agree 🙂 You will receive your discounted ticket as part of a salary sacrifice arrangement with your employer.
How do you avail of this great offer?
- Simply Complete the following Form including a passport size photo
- We will issue you with your ticket which must be presented to your driver.
- Please note that we must receive payment in full from your employer before we can issue you with your ticket.
Tax Saver Ticket is great for the Pocket and the Environment too!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What happens if your ticket is lost or stolen?
A: Please contact us immediately to advise that you need a replacement ticket, please note an administration fee of €20 will be charged, it will take 5 working days before we
Q: What happens if you leave the company before your ticket expires?
A: Please inform your HR Dept. that you wish to cancel your ticket. Please return your ticket so that we can refund your ticket. As soon as the returned ticket has been received, we will issue a refund for months remaining on the ticket minus a 10% administration fee. We will only refund full months remaining on the ticket. For example, if there are 6 months remaining on the ticket, we will refund 6 months minus an administration fee of 10%. Tickets must be returned and in the possession of the Airport Hopper before any refunds will issue.
Q: Can I purchase the ticket from the Driver or via the Tax Saver website?
A: Unfortunately not, tickets can only be requested by your Employer. As a private operator , tickets can only be purchased via airporthopper.ie
Q: How much can I expect to save?
A: You can save up to 52% of your ticket.
Click HERE to see how much you can save with a yearly ticket.