How to pack like a Pro
Our Top 5 Tips to allow you to Pack like a Pro
Airlines have reduced your Baggage Allowance so now’s the time to master your packing skills! Typically the newer suitcases are made out of lightweight materials with lots of handy zips and buckets. There’s no need to throw out your older suitcases yet – check out our list of handy space-saving tips that will have you packing like a Pro!
- Consider multi-purpose compression bags, not only will they save you valuable space but you can also use them to hold dirty clothes on the way back. One ingenious member of the Airport Hopper Team also uses them to wash clothes while abroad! Simply add water and soap to the bag, pop in some clothes and massage your clothes clean!
- Roll your clothes! This is the best way to save space and to prevent your clothes from having wrinkles. Your clothes can then be stacked in the case.
- Choose travel sized products for your toiletries. This will keep your case light and also leave more room for other items (Duty-Free!). If you run out you can always pop into a local supermarket and top up.
- Colour scheme your clothes, bring neutral colours to mix and match pieces so each item of clothing can be worn with more than one outfit. Cold evenings after a day at the beach? Bring layering clothes that can be altered depending on the weather.
- Check if your hotel room includes hair dryers and irons! There’s no need to bring your kitchen sink with you if your Hotel or Air BnB offers all of your home amenities. Otherwise, pack travel sized electronics, saving weight and space in your luggage. Just don’t forget the travel adaptor!
ps-Save paper and money where possible! Book online and save 20% off your Airport Hopper Ticket. There’s no need to print your ticket, simply book online and show your Driver your online ticket.
In order to ensure that there is space for everyone’s luggage on the Airport hopper, we ask that you bring only a suitcase and a small piece of hand luggage, send us an email to email@example.com if you have excess luggage and we will do our best to facilitate you!
Where ever you are holidaying this year we hope it’s one to remember.